Professional Solar Panel Cleaning
Solar panels rely on a maximum amount of sunlight to generate the most amount of energy possible. The positioning and location of solar panels make them vulnerable to bird droppings and collecting significant amounts of dust and dirt that average rainfall cannot sufficiently clean. Reduced amount of light will negatively impact the effectiveness and ability of solar panels to meet manufacturers projected energy output estimates. Regular, professional solar panel cleaning will help to protect and maintain solar panels and get the most out of this modern energy-generating marvel. Research has shown that neglected solar panels would not run at optimum performance and need to be cleaned and maintained regularly.
Technological advances in the production of solar panels in the digital age have led to increased popularity and usage throughout the world. New methodologies and processes for the cleaning and maintenance of solar panels are continually updated and improved.
Benefits of Professional Solar Panel Cleaning Services
Giving solar panels on residential and commercial properties a good, regular cleaning by industry professionals specializing in cleaning and maintaining solar panels will provide a wide range of benefits in helping them run at maximum efficiency. Here are some things that could warrant a cleaning for your solar panels:
- Gifts from above: It may seem like a freshly cleaned car windshield is a magnet for birds to “do their business,” but large solar panels mounted high in the air are the perfect target for bird droppings. Accumulation of bird poop on your solar panels will make an unsightly mess and decrease their energy generation output. The more droppings build up on your panels, the less effective they become.
- Dusty and dirty: Some areas and climates are more prone to dust and dirt that can build up on solar panels. If not cleaned regularly of natural debris, the performance qualities will diminish and negatively impact the effectiveness and energy savings of your solar panels.
- Warranty Compliance: Solar panels can be voided if they are not cleaned regularly and properly maintained. Your warranty may not cover neglected or improperly maintained panels without proof of regularly scheduled professional cleanings.
- Energy Efficiency: The whole point of installing solar panels on residential and commercial buildings is to increase energy efficiency and save on monthly utility bills. If the panels are not regularly cleaned and maintained by professional technicians, savings will diminish exponentially over time. Performance can be improved up to 25% with a regular, thorough cleaning compared to panels that are not cleaned.
- Rain, rain won’t make the dirt go away: It may seem like a good, soaking rain would suffice to clean off your solar panels sufficiently to keep them in top working order. However, the rain will mix with accumulated dirt and dust that will not come off without a professional cleaning service no matter how hard or often it rains.
- Extends life span: The better shape solar panels are kept, the longer they will last. Regular cleaning and maintenance checks from industry specialists will extend the life span of our solar panels.
Solar Service Offers Affordable Commercial, Residential Solar Panel Cleaning Services
Contact Solar Service today for complete information on the full range of services for residential and commercial solar panel cleaning that helps to run your system more efficiently.
The mission of Solar Service is to Keep Your Solar Running for the Long Haul. As the only exclusively cleaning and repair solar company in Texas, the fact that Solar Service does not push any particular solar manufacturing brand positions us to give you the best-unbiased advice on how to get the most out of your clean energy investment. Solar Service is also the official solar repair partner of Texas Parks and Wildlife.
So whether you’re a customer of Solar Service or just a resident of the great state of Texas, Solar Service is saving you money and reducing pollution by Keeping our State’s solar systems running.